Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cougar Dating Sites


Hi Lucia,

I am 19 years old and seem not to have an emotional connection with anyone in my age range.  For a long time I have been attracted to older women.  I hate the drama of my generation.  It seems to me that women in my age range are losing their want for independent thought. I like strong minded, mature, and beautiful women with out the drama.  I think that is why I have always been attracted to older women.  Is it possible to find an older woman who is interested in someone my age or should I just give up?    Jim


Hi Jim,

Your email confirms that young, adult males are definitely interested in older women for more than just sex.  Some people still find that hard to believe.  You are obviously wise beyond your years, if at 19, you feel the need to be with someone more mature. 

I would suggest an internet dating sites that specializes in Cougar relationships such as www.dateacougar.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucia!! Casting a fun show you may be interested in! Check it out :)

    www.ForeverYOUNGcasting.com

    "A Major Network is seeking hot mamas who live their life to the fullest!"

    ReplyDelete