Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is This Cougar Interested?

                                                                            
Hi Lucia,
I'm 21 years old and recently I thought I was being hit on by an older woman. We talked for a while and she seemed to really enjoy our conversation. She was the one who initiated the conversation, and after a while I assumed she was interested in me. I did get the old "That is so funny!" while she reached out and touched my arm.
A friend of hers came over and made a comment about her talking to me, and she ended up saying something to the effect of "Are you kidding me? No way! He’s a baby!!"  I’m 21 and was absolutely puzzled.
I have no idea how to read an older woman and now my likeliness to approach one has gone WAY down. Is there any way to not embarrass myself in the future? How does a male tell if an older woman is interested without the "I’m old enough to be your mother." answer?  Evan Hall
Read the answer at The Cougar Club

No comments:

Post a Comment