One of the best places to meet a Cougar is on a dating site. Here are 10 things never to say/ask when you contact a Cougar online.
1. How old are you? - Does this even need to be said? You’re either interested in her or you’re not. Does it really matter how old she is if you think she’s hot?
2. Hi /How are you? – One word or one line emails will get you nowhere. About 50% of cubs who approach me online make this mistake. What percentage do I respond to? 0%. If you are emailing a Cougar for the first time and that’s all you have to say for yourself, good luck.
3. You look good for your age. – You may think this is a compliment, but mentioning a woman’s age is a back-handed compliment at best. Why does it have to be ‘for her age’? If she looks good, she looks good. Period.
4. Can I be your Cub? - Would you ever say “Can I be your boyfriend” to a stranger? Probably not. It’s something that either just happens naturally or is discussed in “the talk”. You may be trying to be funny, but it sounds like you’re either desperate or you want to be a pet!
5. Have you had botox? - Asking about any cosmetic procedure is “très gauche”. If she wants you to know whether she’s had any work done, she’ll tell you. As long as you think she’s hot, who cares?