Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've Always Dated Cougars!

Hi Lucia,

Wow I'd never heard of this website until today - enjoyed exploring it.

I'm a 28 year old guy who has always dated ladies over 40. I would never date anything less.  I have discovered a lot of people are afraid to come out of the closet when they are in these relationships and I would love to encourage people to come out and realize what they are doing is not morally wrong. These relationships can be more successful than any other.

I would love to volunteer with you Lucia to encourage more people to follow their heart but also carry their brain in these relationships.

Let me know if there is a way to volunteer my time.

Clive

Hi Clive,

Thanks for your interest.  I'll definitely keep you in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment