Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Attracted to Much Older Cougars





Hi Lucia,

I’m 32 and I have a lovely partner who is nearly 40 yet I can’t help but feel attracted to much older ladies ranging from 45 to 60.  Is this normal and do most guys feel the same?  Nicky

Hi Nicky,

Although it may not be the norm, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the age range you're interested in.  Guys who are into older women don’t usually care what the age is.  As long as they’re attracted to them, it doesn’t make a difference.   

As women continue to take care of themselves, more and more ladies in their 50s and 60s will continue to look fantastic.  Although it will probably never be the norm, there will always be guys who will appreciate a vibrant, confident, sexy woman of any age!

You need to ask yourself if it's worth leaving your current partner for an older woman.  Just because you're attracted to women over 45,  I wouldn't suggest you leave unless you're unhappy.  You got together with her for a reason.  However, if you truly feel you can't be happy unless your partner is over 45, then I say go for it, but please think long and hard before you do.  

3 comments:

  1. i'm into older women too.... ur advice is valuable... and ur hot too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too but not that old the attractive ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm 39 and am really into 50-60 year old women as of late. haven't really been able to figure out why... but my best guess is that to me, they seem like they'd bring less bs and drama to the table as women my age do. the physical hotness isn't even such a factor anymore. even if they're a little thicker now... as long as they have a pretty face and are a little flirtatious/fun.

    ReplyDelete