Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank you!

Hi Lucia,
 
No questions at this time (although the more I date, the more I seem to have-LOL), but I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all you do for we mature singles out here in the dating world today.  I think you provide invaluable advice for and wonderful understanding of both single men and women involved in modern-day dating, especially those coming out of previous long-term relationships for the first time in a while.

I always look forward to reading your frequent new posts and tweets very much. If you ever want my humble male opinion on anything romance-related, I would be glad and honored to offer it to you.  Again, thanks for all you do for Baby-boomer and Gen-X singles everywhere.

Keep up the great work!  Allan
 
 
Hi Allan,
 
Thanks, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me.  It's nice to know I'm having a positive influence on people's dating lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment