Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just a "feeling" or love?

             


Hi Lucia,

I've just met another much younger guy (16yrs) and we've both fallen for each other. I want to settle down but I don't think I have found the right guy. I can't seem to be interested in guys my age or older than me.

I had an earlier relationship with another guy 25 years younger and he still wants to continue the relationship. I've kept away from him because he is too young, even though I still have feelings for him.

I want a man to settle down with and my honest feeling is he should NOT be much younger and at the same time he must be matured. I can't see myself with an older guy.

I want to know the difference between a "feeling" and "love". Chi Chi

Read Lucia's answer at The Cougar Club

No comments:

Post a Comment